Voluntary Prekindergarten (VPK) Program
How do I register my child for VPK?
* Please Note: The lines will be closed when we have reached the number that can be seen during the scheduled hours.
Download the forms provided below or obtain them from one of our Family Central office locations.
Bring the VPK Child Application Form to our Family Central office locations along with:
* Proof of Florida Residency (valid driver’s license, utility bill)
* Proof of Child’s Birth Date (birth certificate, passport) * Bring original and a copy.
View more examples of acceptable documents
When the application process is complete, the parent/guardian will receive the following items:
* A list of VPK Providers in Palm Beach County
* A Certificate of Eligibility to present to the VPK Provider of choice
Once the parent/guardian has selected a VPK program and gives the VPK provider the Certificate of Eligibility, which is submitted to Family Central, the child is then officially enrolled into the VPK program.
VPK Information Resources (Links below are in PDF format)
VPK Provider Listings
VPK Parent Satisfaction Surveys
Please select the picture icon to be taken to our brief VPK Parent Satisfaction Survey page for more details.