The FCCPC/Child Development Associate (CDA) National Credential Course is the “best first step” for career advancement in early learning. This online interactive course, is designed to fulfill the CDA requirement for 120 hours of formal education in specific child-care competency areas, plus 24 hours (2.4 CEUs) of field work. We'll help you develop the professional portfolio you need to apply for the Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential™. You could finish in as few as 4 months, completing nearly all of the requirements for your portfolio.
Participants MUST have access to a computer with internet access, a phone or webcam with the microphone and speaker enabled, read, write, and speak English. To receive CEU certificate, participants must adhere to the attendance policy as per registration form and flyer, actively participate in online discussions, complete all assignments, complete and submit self evaluation. Family Central reserves the right to cancel classes at any time. Dates are subject to change.
EARN COLLEGE CREDITS!
Flexible Payment Plans!
1. Submit a copy of a valid Photo ID. Participant must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Submit your Child Care Transcript. 45 Hr. State Mandated Childcare Training completed
3. Original High School Diploma or GED.
4. Submit an Employer Work Verification Letter (click here for guidelines) verifying that you've completed 480 hours working or volunteering in child care in the last 3 years.
· Partial CEUs or in service hours cannot be offered.
· Computer with basic audio/video output equipment needed
· Access to Microsoft Word and PowerPoint needed
· Internet access (broadband recommended) needed
PLEASE NOTE: Participants are required to purchase the course textbook bundle (3 books), in the specialization of their choice, online from the CDA Council website by May 1, 2017. The website is http://store.cdacouncil.org/cdapackages-bestvalue.aspx
1. Download the fillable Registration Form
2. Email or Fax the Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Email/Fax (954-724-3957) the following documents:
-Child Care Training Transcript
-Send a picture of a vaild photo ID
-Copy of High School Diploma