FCCPC/CDA Renewal Course
4.5 CEU’s upon Successful Completion
Trainer: Shelley Freshman
Satisfies Training Requirements for
Renewal of FCCPC
CDA National Credential
Topics of this course include:
- the components of a developmentally appropriate preschool program
- activities that support children’s growth and development behaviors that promote professionalism
- various teaching strategies to use to truly engage children
- a review of the process for renewal of credentials
Participants must adhere to the attendance policies, complete all assignments satisfactorily, actively participate during training sessions and meet all financial obligations to receive a certificate of completion.
- Participants missing more than 15 minutes of total training time will NOT receive a certificate of completion or receive and CEUs
- Partial CEUs or in service hours cannot be offered
- The training will begin and end promptl
- Late participants may remain for the training but will receive no credit
- Late/absent participants cannot make up the class in another session
PLEASE BE PREPARED TO ARRIVE ON TIME AND STAY UNTIL THE END OF THE TRAINING
Upon successful completion of this training, the participant will earn 45 clock hours (4.5 CEUs) of training in early childhood education/child development that is related to your CDA setting.
April 3,2019 to June 19, 2019
6:00 p.m.– 9:30 p.m.
Family Central, Inc. Main Office
1415 West Cypress Creek RD
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
Registration Fee: $50 (non-refundable)
*Payment Plan: 3 payments of $100. Request information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$50.00 Registration Pay Here