The Birth Through Five Florida Child Care Professional Credential (FCCPC) and Child Development Associate (CDA) National Credential Course is the “best first step” for career advancement in early learning. This interactive, hands-on course covers all aspects of achieving the FCCPC and covers the training requirement and compilation of the Professional Portfolio for the National CDA. A variety of early childhood subjects are explored. Along with the classwork, every participant completes Field Assignments and is observed in-teracting with children in a classroom setting.
Participants MUST read, write and speak English. To receive CEU certificate, partici-pants must adhere to the attendance policy as per registration form and flyer, actively participate in class discussions and exercises, complete all assignments, complete and submit self evaluation. Family Central reserves the right to cancel classes at any time. Dates are subject to change.
EARN COLLEGE CREDITS!
Flexible Payment Plans!
6:00 PM - 9:45 PM
1. Submit a copy of a valid Photo ID. Participant must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Submit your Child Care Transcript. 45 Hr. State Mandated Childcare Training completed
3. Original High School Diploma or GED.
4. Submit an Employer Work Verification Letter (click here for guidelines) verifying that you've completed 480 hours working or volunteering in child care in the last 3 years.
1. Download the fillable Registration Form
2. Email or Fax the Registration Form to email@example.com
3. Email/Fax (954-724-4082) the following documents:
-Child Care Training Transcript
-Copy of a vaild photo ID
-Copy of High School Diploma
Credential Florida Staff